READY TO GO CAMP
PLANNING AN OUTING OR A RECEPTION?
TRY OUR DELICACIES FOR YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE!
Aromatics | Infusions | Craft Smokehouse
A tradition at La Galouïne Inn & Restaurant
- The perfect solution for your fishing, trekking, or camping trip, or any other type of outing
- Whip up a gourmet snack while pausing to watch the whales at any of the region’s numerous developed or undeveloped sites
- Ideal for outfitted trips
- Easy to pack for your kayak adventure
1. BORÉAL Sampler Plate (for a minimum of 4 persons).
Reservation required 24 h in advance. | Get at the restaurant.
- Authenticity and originality of fresh homemade products for your receptions or happy hours.
- Snacks composed of items from our Terroir Boréal product line.
Terrine, regional cheeses (3 choices), cedar jelly, maple smoked salmon (traditional or with maple syrup and northern flavours), marinated and smoked duck aiguillettes, onion confit with wild lingonberries and blueberries, marinated turbot, fresh fruit, all served with crackers, bannock or bread.
2. VACUUM PACKED
Easy to transport | Simple to cook
(place in boiling water for 10 minutes and serve)
- Smoked salmon (with maple or plain)
- Marinated and smoked duck aiguillettes
- Duck leg confit
- Smoked salmon spread
- Cedar jelly
The boreal forest at your doorstep!
Firmly anchored on the pink granite shores and surrounded by an exceptional natural backdrop, Tadoussac bears the stamp of First Nation cultures. Whether it involved smoking meat, gathering wild berries and aromatic herbs, or tapping maple trees, simple but delectable culinary know-how and techniques were shared at this trade hub.
With Terroir Boréal, Native culinary traditions are showcased and promoted. In a spirit of discovery, our restaurant features a wide variety of such traditions, in addition to having created simple-to-prepare dishes, some of which can be shared during your outdoor activities with friends and family.